Thursday, July 9, 2009

When will it stop.

Well, yesterday was decent until the evening came around. Then all heck breaks loose. My sister started naturally. Dad naturally stood there and let her tear me down over something MOM asked me to do. I am just so tired of it all, if it wasn't for my kids or should I say the thought of losing them, I would just rather live in a car. Anything has to be better then this.

I'm hoping that this coming week I can get my car fixed and MAYBE find a job. Naturally babysitters are going to eat most of that up, but I can save the rest towards a home too. We found a place that will let us make payments on getting it fixed so that will help out a little bit. Just hoping it CAN be fixed without having to replace the whole motor.

My SIL's oldest daughter let it slip today that they have all be talking about me behind my back. Now what kind of family is that? If I have something to say about one of them, I take it to her their faces. I don't do the whole "two-faced" thing. I don't believe in it. If I have go behind someone's back to say something, you better believe that I will go to that person and say it just the same. There is nothing that I hide from people. It's a matter of being up front and honest. Naturally some people don't like that but that's their own personal issue, not mine.

As for my graphics, well I was hoping that things would take off pretty quick, but not even a question has came to me about them. I will not give up doing them, but wish something would come along so that I can get some of that put back. Was also hoping that Avon would pick up. I hate trying to work a business that doesn't seem to sell, and when it does it's always to someone else, don't get me wrong, I love to hear of the other reps getting sales. I just wish it wasn't sales I had worked to get. You know, the people who will ask questions like mad about signing up, or a discount on a product, but run to another rep to make the purchase?

I'm not sure on the process of the raffle that Summer is doing to help me, but I'm sure things are moving along great with it. I will be forever debited to her for her help. It's nice when others think enough of you to help you out. In times of need you truly find out who the TRUE friends are. You know those people who come out of the wood works to make sure you get where you need to be.

In three years as a WAHM, I have bent over backwards helping other WAHM's meet quota's, passing blasts, and anything else that they may need. I even joined a spree group to help other's out. I spent money helping others that honestly I didn't have. I gave and worked until I was financially unable to keep up with what I had done to help. Now, given that has completely stopped. I'm so tired (and as I hear a a lot, so are some of the rest of you). of the "me me me" people. Those kind of people are the people I don't need in my life. I don't need negitive people, or those who think they can talk down to others because they don't like their idea. The people that think they are above all others! Last I checked we were all EQUAL. For those who do not know what that means... Webster says: of the same measure, quantity, amount, or number as another.

ok well, I suppose that's enough of a rant for me for now. Just so tired of this place and want out for the sake of my kids. Is that wrong of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment