Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Venture

What a time I'm having. The stress point is a little lighter since I started blogging but the stress of searching for a place is the worst. I have found a couple prospective rentals, but if they are like the rest of the ones I have checked on then they are too small, but something will come along I'm sure.

Now on to this new venture of mine. I had it brought to my attention that I was "wasting" my creativity on only doing banners and buttons, and tags and such. I was asked why I wasn't doing invitations and things of that nature. It could be a boost to my "HOME FUND". So, naturally, I got started. I will be posting some of the things I have done on here. But most will be placed on to my Morphs By Dee site. If I have had the honor of doing creating something for you, then you know how hard I work to make sure the creation is to your liking. I do not stop until YOU are happy. That will continue into this new venture also. I believe that if I make you a happy client, then you will be telling your friends, and passing me around. I can't wait to watch this get going. It is sure to be a hard job, but one I can't wait to start...

As for how they will work...

If I create something for you, then you have two options...
Purchase the item and print it yourself. That would be a cost of $10. OR you can purchase the item and I can print them and mail them to you for $25. The cost includes shipping. If I print them they will be done at a professional print shop. Once the purchase is made you will get a copy of the card (all done as post cards) will be sent to you. This allows for extra printing, and it will be your way to offer email invitations also.

I will not be allowing a refund of purchase price because you will need to give approval of the items BEFORE shipping or printing. If you have an issue BEFORE shipping or printing I will give you a full refund. Should I see a product passed around after a refund is given, you will be charged for that product. I think I am overly fair about this as it is my hard work and time taken from my family to create your product, I deserve a little bit of common curtsy and respect.

If after you have received your FINAL product, and wish for changes to be made AFTER your approval of the item, there will be a small fee of $1.50.

If you order multiple items, such as invitations/thanks you cards. There will be a package deal. The package will be $40 instead of $50.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me at deesknickknackshop@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment