Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A break.

Well for a change today wasn't full of "pushing" from mom. But then again, she wasn't home the biggest part of today. But when she was home, she complained a lot about a mess that MaKaliah had made (over and over again) that I cleaned up every few minutes today.

I was hoping that since we hopefully we be getting my car fixed by next week (Thank God for country mechanics that are willing to take SMALLLLL payments) I could start looking for a job to help get us off the ground and more help to get something for us to live in or at. That was the plan because MaKaliah HAD BEEN promised a spot at the head start here, which meant that I wouldn't need a full time sitter for very long, then it would only be a couple hours a day if that, that I would need one. Well, that changed when I got the letter today that informed me that she has been placed on a waiting list. It infuriated me. Why promise a spot then stick her on a waiting list. The know when they sign kids up if they have a place or not PRIER to the sign up. So, now I'm back to square one with figuring how to afford a sitter place get us a place.

Anyways, just thought I would pop on to give an update.

Hope everyone is having a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment