Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Taking someone's hope...

Ok, this is completely off course for my blog but I was wondering....

IF YOU TAKE SOMEONE'S LAST HOPE, IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?

I ask this because of some trying to do that to me. I don't believe it was intentional, BUT, if I knew that was someone's last hope, There is not way I could take it from them.

A comment was made that trying to figure out a way to eventually get us a trailer of our own, on a spot of land I can keep it on. We are doing our best to make the best choices for our family.

This has become more urgent then before and I will not post details of why on here. If you want to know then you are welcome to ask in a private email or message. I refuse to blast this reason and cause more trouble then I'm already dealing with.

Anyways, if you have something to say to someone, make sure that they aren't using their last hope with what they are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment